Going on from that place, he went into their synagogue, and a man with a shriveled hand was there. Looking for a reason to bring charges against Jesus, they asked him, “Is it lawful to heal on the Sabbath?”
He said to them, “If any of you has a sheep and it falls into a pit on the Sabbath, will you not take hold of it and lift it out? How much more valuable is a person than a sheep! Therefore it is lawful to do good on the Sabbath.”
– Matthew 12:9-11 (NIV)
Your thoughts, modern-day evangelicals? 🎙️
- The law’s the law, I mean Jesus said we should give to Caesar what is Caesar’s!
- A lot of my friends and family build pits. Pit lives matter too!
- Your “but…they’re…dying in pits!” Facebook comments are really divisive. Trust me, you’ll catch more flies with honey.
- You need to realize that people need time (steps over fifteen dead sheep) to find their own convictions on these types of issues.
- Just so you know, I’ve heard that those sheep are actually Soros-funded crisis actors.
Get these posts, other collected links and more emailed to you every Sunday morning: 📫 Subscribe for free!